Orders in multiples of 8
- A6 size card 148mm x 105mm
- Quality pearlescent paper giving a beautiful shimmering effect
- Hand finished rounded corners
- Pearlescent pearl envelope
- Hand packed in self seal cello bags
- Individual GS1 barcodes for retailers with POS systems
Description on the reverse of the card:
Snow in Ueno Province
by Hiroshige (1797–1858)
A bridge, particularly a bridge over water, represents crossing over from the profane to the sacred, cleansing yourself to enter the pure world of nature.
In Zen symbolism, red represents life force, preservation, the sacred, and red transforms the delusion of attachment into the wisdom of discernment.
Hiroshige is often considered, along with Hokusai, one of the greatest 19th-century Japanese print artists, and thought to have designed around 5400 prints. He is best known for his landscape prints.